Torbal DRX-3 60 g x 6 mg Torsion Balance
The DRX-3 has long been the industry standard, especially when weighing small quantities. Rugged and dependable, the balance's accuracy and sensitivity are permanent and require no adjustment after initial setup. Unique one-piece construction protects the inner workings, resulting in a machine that requires little if any service. It meets NIST requirements for a Class III prescription balance and is NTEP approved. It has a 60 g capacity with 6 mg sensitivity.
- Corrosion-resistant bands ensure constant torsion over a wide temperature range.
- Magnetic damping speeds weighing by eliminating unnecessary swings of the pointer.
- Polished stainless steel pans resist corrosion.
- One piece metal case with overlapping plate glass top ensures protection against dust and seepage.
- Spirit bubble and leveling screws facilitate quick and easy balance adjustment.
- Deep plexiglass lid offers durable protection, good visibility and permits weighing with the lid down.
- Dial features dual metric and apothecary graduations from 0.2-15 grains and 0.01 to 1 gram.
- Use with Combination Weight Set (#32114 - sold separately)
|Torbal DRX-3 Torsion Balance|
|Sensitivity||0.03 gn / 2 mg|
|Sensitivity Requirement||0.1 gn / 6.5 mg|
|Pan Size ø||3.12 in. / 7.9 cm|
|Balance Size (W x D X H)||11 x 6 x 8 in. / 28 x 15.2 x 20.3 cm|
|Balance Weight||11 lb / 5 kg|
|Shipping Weight||13 lb / 5.9 kg|