20TX Treatment Cart
Specialty Carts paired high quality with low maintenance to produce a treatment cart that meets the needs of today's nursing professional. The 20TX is designed for transporting treatments in healthcare facilities. Each cart houses 20 removable plastic pins on sturdy aluminum shelves. Longer bins may be added as an optional feature to increase capacity. A large exchange bin with dividers stores bulk supplies and liquids. A narrow door panel allows side mounting of Waste Container and other accessories, preventing damage to facility walls. With its compact size, light weight, large capacity and unmatched flexibility, the 20TX will provide years of durable service.
Treatment Cart Features:
- Single-sided, anti-tip design.
- Rugged aluminum construction and internal steel framework.
- Durable 0.13 in. / 33 mm thick ABS plastic top with lipped edge to contain spills.
- Full aluminum sub-top adds stability and security.
- Easy-to-clean powder coat finish.
- Extra-strength, welded steel base system with anodized aluminum cover.
- 5 in. / 12.7 cm non-marring casters and standard brake caster.
- One-step locking system by Best Lock with removable core and Master keying.
- Exterior Waste Container with pre-mounted bracket.
- Extra pre-mounted bracket for optional accessories.
- 20 removable plastic storage bins with dividers.
- Large exchange bin with dividers.
- Neutral Dove Gray color blends with any decor.
- Delivered completely assembled and ready for immediate use.
- 1 Year Warranty (normal wear-and-tear not included).
|Cart Base||29 x 23.75 in. / 73.7 x 60.3 cm|
|Overall Height||40.13 in. / 102 cm|
|Work Surface Height||38.75 in. / 98.4 cm|
|Work Surface Area||26 x 19.5 in. / 66 x 49.5 cm|
|20 Storage Bins||5 x 16.38 x 2.63 in. / 12.7 x 41.6 x 6.7 cm|
|Exchange Bin||22 x 17.25 x 8 in. / 55.9 x 43.8 x 20.3 cm|
|Exchange Bin Storage Height||10.13 in. / 25.7 cm|
Drawer specifications are inside dimensions.
Freight is F.O.B. St Louis, MO. Call us for more information...(800) 878-2822.
Expedited delivery service may be available. Please call (800) 878-2822, option 5, for lead time and customer fees.