Dynarex Next Generation Stretch Vinyl Exam Gloves are crafted from a vinyl that provides added flexibility. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with a minimum thickness of 3 mil. at the palm and 2 mil. at the fingertip for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to put on. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, long-term care facilities, food service, hair salons, and more.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and elasticity
- Produced with softer vinyl resin for more comfort and stretch
- 3 mil. min. thickness at palm, 2 mil. min. thickness at fingertip
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex