Specifically designed for pharmacy use, the GF-P is ideal for pill counting and compounding. It meets the rigorous standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Handbook 44 for a "Class A" prescription balance. The pill counting feature also complies with Handbook 44 requirements. NTEP certification assures legal-for-trade status in all states. Add all of that to the fact that it embodies the same great features as the standard GF series including super fast one second response time, and you've got a great pharmacy balance.
A&D combined two separate technologies to create the revolutionary Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS), which is the cornerstone of these user-friendly balances. The unique design produces ultra fast one second response speed, increased accuracy and reduced maintenance costs. The increased speed and accuracy make it ideal for feeding/batching applications or filling machine installations.
Accuracy is enhanced through reduction of temperature-induced drift. Should repairs be necessary, the damaged part can be isolated and replaced without replacing the entire sensor.
GF models utilize external calibration (masses sold separately). GX balances feature One-Touch Automatic Calibration for internal calibration and Automatic Self-Calibration to respond to ambient temperature changes.
- NTEP certification assures legal-for-trade status in all states.
- Response Adjustment automatically or manually adapts to environmental changes.
- Multiple weighing units include the most commonly used units from around the world plus a programmable unit.
- RS-232C interface allows bidirectional communication with a printer, PC or other peripheral device and supports GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliance.
- Downloadable WinCT software permits increased data mangement and reporting when using a Windows based PC.
- IP54 international standards rating ensures the keyboard and display are protected against dust and spills.
- Casing construction guards against dust and moisture.
- Bright vacuum fluorescent display is visible from any angle, even in dim light.
- Front air bubble level and leveling feet allow quick and easy adjustments.
- Large square weighing pan provides ample work space.
- Top loading plastic breeze break comes standard with models up to 1000 g capacity.
- Underhook facilitates density determination and the weighing of large items or magnetic materials.
- Other capacities and NTEP Legal for Trade models are available.
- AC adapter and built-in reference card included.
- Counting Mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement recalculates unit weight after each addition for easy and accurate parts counting.
- Density Mode calculates the specific gravity of a solid.
- Percent Mode allows comparison of sample and reference weight for weight checking, formulating and compounding.
- Automatic On starts Weighing Mode without key operation when AC adapter is connected.
- Programmable Auto-Off prevents balance from shutting off during important measurements.
- Comparator Function allows comparison of weighing results.
- Data Memory Function stores up to 200 sets of weighing data depending on the model.
- Hold function provides accurate measurement of unstable items, including animals.
- Interval Memory Mode periodically saves weighing data to balance.
- Self Check Function inspects the balance's internal performance and displays the results.
- Zero Tracking maintains a zero display when weighing value drifts due to environmental changes.
|A&D GF/GF-P/GX Series Balances|
|Stabilization Time||1 Second|
|Sensitivity Drift||±2 ppm/°C|
|Weighing Units||carat, grain, gram, mesghal, momme, ounce, pennyweight, pound, pound/ounce, tael (4), tola, troy ounce, custom|
|Pan Size ø||5 in. / 128 mm|
|Balance Size (W x D x H)||8.3 x 12.5 x 3.4 in. / 21 x 31.7 x 8.6 cm|
|Breeze Break (W x D x H)||6 x 6 x 3.6 in. / 15 x 15 x 9 cm|
|Weight||8.4 lb / 3.8 kg|
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC; 50/60 Hz|