Pharmacy-Lite Plastic Vials with Caps
Vials with Child Resistant Closures
These vials go head-on with the leading vial on the market. They are comparable in construction and quality - the only difference is the price. Compare for yourself.
- Pharmacy-Lite vials are made of clarified amber polypropylene for increased transparency while meeting USP "light" and "tight" standards.
- Smooth cap design features opening instructions imprinted in blue.
- Caps are packed with vials in separate plastic bags.
- 10% Non-Child Resistant caps are included in each case with additional quantities sold seperately.
- Patented dispensing carton with "front panel" access saves space.
- Works with automated dispensing systems that are configured to accept Owens-Illinois vials.
Vials with Non-Child Resistant Closures
Ensure easy opening for those customers requesting Non-Child Resistant closures. The friction fitting snap-on cap provides an effective moisture-vapor barrier. Packed with caps attached to vials, except 6 dram, which is packed with vials and caps in separate plastic bags. Clarified amber polypropylene.