Benchmark BioClave™ 16 Autoclave
Benchmark Scientific's BioClave™ 16 Autoclave is extremely compact but has a surprisingly large chamber to accommodate a variety of laboratory items. With a 16 L / 4.2 gal capacity, it is fully automatic and easy to use. Simply press the start button and the unit will run full cycle through fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry segments. A mechanical and electrical safety interlock prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI. Three standard cycle options are preset for use with liquids, wrapped instruments or unwrapped instruments and plasticware. A fourth Dry Only option adds extra drying time to the end of a cycle. All settings on the BioClave™ 16 are fully adjustable to accommodate special applications requiring variations in cycle parameters. Includes three trays: two measuring 7 x 11.25 in. / 17.8 x 28.6 cm and one that measures 8 x 11.25 in. / 20.3 x 28.6 cm. An optional Mini Thermal Printer is available to provide a record of sterilization parameters.Features:
- Fully automatic, one touch operation is easy to use.
- Three standard programs and a Dry Only option are preprogrammed.
- Adjustable settings can accommodate special applications.
- Large digital displays are conveniently located and easy to read.
- Stainless steel chamber has 16 L / 4.2 gal capacity.
- Built in water tank eliminates external plumbing.
- Small footprint conserves valuable workspace.
Capacity: 4.2 gal / 16 L
Chamber Size Ø x D: 9 x 13.7 in. / 23 x 25 cm
Overall Size (WxDxH): 22 x 17.5 x 15.7 in. / 56 x 44.5 x 40 cm
Voltage; Frequency: 120 V; 50/60 Hz
Electrical Requirements: 1600 W
Shipping Weight: 95 lb / 43 kg
Warranty: 1 year
Benchmark BioClave™ 16 Autoclave Printer also available