- Orders over $300 ship free!
- Orders under $300 have a flat shipping rate of $20.
- Free Shipping and/or flat rate shipping exclusions may apply for drop shipments and freight orders (orders shipped on a pallet, large or excessively heavy), special orders or early AM delivery requests. HazMat fees still apply.
- NSF fees are a standard $25 fee.
- Freight charges, if applicable, will be calculated at the time you place your order through our Internet store, unless you are requesting a quote for expedited shipping.
- Additional freight charges may apply for international orders. Please call customer service for a freight quote.
- Orders received after 3:00 p.m. CST will not be processed until the following business day.
- Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees for any items shipped outside of the United States. Please review your local regulations before placing an order to ship outside the U.S.
- Alaska and Hawaii customers: Please tell us if you have a preferred shipping method. We'll try to choose the best method, but you may have a better choice from your experience.
- To receive tax exemption, we must have a valid certificate on file. Credits on past orders cannot be issued.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Most orders should arrive within 3-7 business days. Items with longer lead times are noted on the individual item's page.
- All returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), which is obtained by contacting:
Mon-Fri, 8-5 CST
- Goods damaged in shipment, or as a result of a TPS error, must be reported to TPS within two (2) business days of receipt. Do not accept a damaged shipment until the carrier makes a damage notation on the delivery paperwork. Please retain packaging and preserve in the state in which it arrived to you in the event the freight carrier orders an inspection.
- Unauthorized returns will be discarded or restocked at the customer’s expense and a restock or discard charge will be deducted from the credit.
- A 25% restocking fee may apply. A minimum discard charge will be $25.00. Fees will not apply as a result of a TPS error.
- Freight charges are not refundable except in cases where TPS is in error.
- Warranty issues will be resolved according to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. Please call us right away if you have any problem with your product. We are here to help if you have any questions regarding the warranty on your purchase.
- All returns must receive an RMA within 30 days of invoicing and cannot be received at TPS any later than 30 days after an RMA has been issued.
- Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Packages refused by the customer.
- Hazardous materials.
- Custom or seasonal items.
- Special or bulk orders.
- Refrigerated or frozen products.
- Expired products.
- Products not in their sealed, original packaging.
- Products damaged, soiled, defaced or altered in any way.
- Products with labels that are damaged, soiled, defaced, or compromised in any way, form, or manner.
- Items dropped-shipped from the manufacturer.
- Compounding chemicals and bases (unless shipped as a result of a TPS error).
- Capsules are non-returnable.
Call us at (800) 878-2822 if you have questions, and we will do our best to ensure your complete satisfaction!