Cotton Tipped Wood Applicators
Dynarex Cotton Tipped Wood Applicators are designed with highly absorbent cotton to help care for wounds, apply topical dressings, and clean medical instruments. The Applicators are crafted to uniform length and shape for optimal reliability. The premium Applicators are available in sterile and non-sterile varieties and come packed in convenient pouches or clear plastic vial. Dynarex Cotton Tipped Wood Applicators are ideally sized for first-aid kits and emergency bags.
- Designed with highly absorbent cotton to help clean wounds and tools, and apply medication
- Wooden applicators are standard length and shape for optimal convenience and reliability
- Sterile applicators are packaged in convenient peel-down pouches for improved hygiene
- Non-Sterile Applicators come in autoclavable pouch
- Non-Sterile Sealed Vial: Stored in a sealed clear plastic vial ideal for first aid. 50 per case, 100 per vial.
Cotton Tipped Plastic Applicators
- Premium applicators designed for safe, effective specimen collection from mouth or throat
- Crafted with soft cotton tip for improved comfort during sampling
- Constructed with a durable plastic body for optimal reliability
- Ideal for use in medical settings and for home self-sampling
- Not made with natural rubber latex